My Baby's Smile. My Journey and Recovery Through Postpartum Depression

Thursday, April 16, 2009

How to Deal with Postpartum Depression - Dr. Victoria Hendrick

http://www.5min.com/Video/How-to-Deal-with-Postpartum-Depression---Dr-Victoria-Hendrick-80244753

I found this video clip that has some very good information. However I do have an opinion in the point that postpartum depression means an uninterest in your baby. When I suffered with PPD I did not experience an uninterest in my child. I was with him all the time. That is why I wrote a book on my experience, to show that postpartum depession has many different forms. It can be different with each women and you have to look at each sign with each individual. Again, if you experience any signs in any article mentioned, please consult your doctor for help.