My Baby's Smile. My Journey and Recovery Through Postpartum Depression

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Real Videos of Women and Postpartum Depression

http://www.health.com/health/condition-video/0,,20194003,00.html
Heart to heart videos of women and their stories on Postpartum Depression. This one hit home to me because I too at one point could not give my son a bath anymore as I thought I might drown him. Remember, it takes time. Please seek out therapy. Talk to others about your feelings. The more that you keep your feelings inside the worse that they become. Remember that you are not alone. I wrote my story to let others know that you WILL get through this, but it does take time. It does take the help of others, therapy and possibly medication. You are not alone!

This link also has links to other stories as well. Again, speak to your doctor if you have any of the feelings or emotions that you just read about or watched.

Follow blogs in real time on www.alphainvtions.com and www.condron.us