My Baby's Smile. My Journey and Recovery Through Postpartum Depression

Friday, August 21, 2009

How to help someone with depression

http://www.healthyplace.com/depression/living-with-depression/if-you-know-someone-whos-depressed/menu-id-1350/

Looking at my previous blog posts I see that many people are looking for the answers on how to help a loved one, friend, or even family member that is suffering from depression. I decided to post some information on that today. Just remember, do not judge them and please, do try to get them the help that they would need.

I have also in my past known people that have suffered from major depression and have dealt with loved ones and friends committing suicide. Try to get them the help they need before it goes too far. Reach out to therapists and doctors in your area that can also give you information on how to cope and deal with your loved one's depression. This is a major issue that needs to be dealt with.

view blogs in real time at www.condron.us and www.alphainventions.com