My Baby's Smile. My Journey and Recovery Through Postpartum Depression

Friday, May 1, 2009

C-Section Recovery

http://www.csectionrecovery.com/faq.html

Since I did not know that I would be getting a c-section, it was an emergency, I was not prepared. I had read about c-sections in my baby books and knew what to expect for the procedure, but obviously I had no idea about the recovery. I do not want to go into the details of my c-section to scare anyone, as I have talked about it in my book, but the nurses never made me get out of bed and walk the halls. I was told after that it would have helped me in my recovery. I just thought that this would be good to post for anyone who may be getting a c-section and needs some tips on being prepared.
I also want to add that steps are a big problem and I did set up a place in my living room so that once I was downstairs I was down for the day! It helps-a lot!