My Baby's Smile. My Journey and Recovery Through Postpartum Depression

Monday, May 4, 2009

Postpartum Depression-Help in South Florida

http://www.postpartumsupport.com/director.htm

I found this wonderful support center on www.postpartum.net I have written about my experience with my counselor in my book. They really helped me in my time of need. If anyone needs help in South Florida, please contact them.

Again, a portion of the proceeds of my book will be donated to www.Postpartum.net as they helped me so much and they have such great information on the website. Please read my story and give to a great cause. I would be happy to answer any questions that you may have. I just want women to know that they are not alone and others are out there that understand what you are going through. There is also free excerpt of the book online if you click on the book cover listed in yesterday’s post.